Grand Emperor Hotel
Nestled in the heart of the finest entertainment and commercial district of downtown Macau. This palatial hotel in the style of Europe’s Royal Palaces offers easy access to the nearby Ferry Pier and is just minutes from the airport, making it the ideal home for the visitors to the thriving city of Macau.
10 minutes by complimentary shuttle to the Ferry Pier
15 minutes by complimentary shuttle to the Porta Do Cerco (China Border)
15 minutes by complimentary shuttle to Macau International Airport
|262|| Deluxe Guestrooms|
|8|| Executive Suites|
|15|| Royal Suites|
|5|| Queen Suites; and|
|1|| Emperor Suite|
All rooms are exceptionally spacious by hotel standards. They each feature individual air-conditioning controls, 37-inch plasma flat screen televisions equipped with cable TV channels, broadband internet access, voicemail, clock, hairdryer, personal safe, private bar, writing desk, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD telephone system, secure keycard system. The bathrooms each have separate showers and bath facilities as well as a full range of amenities.
Restaurants & Bar
• Grand Emperor Court features authentic Chiu Chow and Cantonese dishes.
• The Royal Kitchen features western and international cuisine.
• The Lobby Lounge is the ideal venue for relaxing with a few friends in cozy armchairs. Live music performance by International Band in every early evening.
• Majestic Robatayaki serves all your favorite traditional Japanese dishes and offers specially selected culinary specials by season for you to savor. It features a grilled counter providing innovative new-styled Japanese cuisine.
Seated Buffet (120 pax) Cocktail(200 pax) theatre(120 pax) Classroom (80 pax) U Shape (50 pax)
Audio Visual Equipment:
The hotel offers flexible function room space with complete conference and meeting facilities including videoconferencing, full audio-visual stations and wireless microphone and projectors. The space can comfortably accommodate up to 200 people for cocktails or divided into two sections for smaller events.
Other Facilities & Services
• Emperor Palace Casino
• Royal Thai Spa
• Assistant managers and security on duty 24 hours
• 24 -hour room service
• Limousine Service
• Express check out
• Foreign Exchange
• Laundry and Valet
• Business Centre
• Fitness Facilities
• Major credit cards accepted
288 Avenida Comercial De Macau,
Macau Special Administrative Region
People’s Republic of China
Director of Sales: Charles Wan
American Express, Visa, Master, JCB and Diners
Published Room Rates: From HK$1,800 to HK$38,800
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax, and is subject to change without prior notice
Link to online room booking